Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I have Gynecomastia or babby fat?

Well let me tell you my backstory. Since growing up, I have always been a husky kid. During Highschool I worked out and lost weighed and gained alot of muscle. I went from 200 lbs at the age of 14 to were I am at now at 165 at the age of 21 with abuilt body. My problem is that since the age of 14 till now I have always had a big chest. I stick out alot and I never felt that I have ever had a defined chest. Meaning that I can flex the upper part of the chest but not much definition in the bottom around the nipple. I always might have thought the reason why I can't have a defined chest is because it could be baby fat. But I have been reading about Gynecomastia. There are severe cases, but I don't feel like I have because when I raised both my arm while standing, my chest is flat. But when lowered the nipple area is soft and flabbly. I might be vain but I've been dealing with this since 14. Thank you for anyone who replys
Answer:
Breast prominence can result from hypertrophy of breast tissue, chest adipose tissue and skin, and is typically a combination. Breast prominence due solely to excessive adipose is often termed pseudogynecomastia or sometimes lipomastia.
Yours is lipomastia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net