Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do pharmacists get a taste of their own medicine?


Answer:
I speak for myself. Being a pharmacist makes me a bad patient. I try to avoid meds, if I can solve my health problems in any other way. Also, when I go to doctors, I drive them crazy because I ask many questions and challenge them (like, don't try to fool me, I know about this, I just need a prescription and I can't do it myself...).
I don't taste the meds, except if kids don't belive that the medicine tastes good. I can make that sacrifice.
Some do.
Hopefully by prescription only...
Actually, all pharmacists are grown in huge petri-vats in a vast lab in southern California using secret techniques developed by Russian scientists in the 1970's. These scientists were actually trying to grow bear-men, but the resulting creatures were too violent even for military uses.
To create pharmacists they crossed mathematicians with musicians and then added a healthy dose of genius. Wa-lah! Done! So- of course these people NEVER need any medications at all- they are perfect in every way.
And no- I am not a pharmacist.
I find that phramacists are a little hard to take. I seriously can't believe that most people actually swallow half the stuff these guys dish out. I wish they could just once get a dose of their own medicine. Then maybe they would quit being such pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net