Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Docotrs and surgeons do you have to cut your nails or you can keep them?

cuz in future life i don't wanna give up my nails and im planning to become a doctor
Answer:
Keep looking for another career, sweetheart. "Cuz" I doubt that anyone wants your long nails up his/her backside, and that's one of the things you ARE going to do as a doctor. At least during your training.
We had a doctor kicked out of a surgery program because she refused to trim her nails. (It's a problem in surgery because the nails can harbor bacteria and increase the risk of post-operative infections.)
How about cosmetology?
Have you thought about another career? If your nails are really that important to you, medicine is NOT the career for you. The practice of medicine requires sacrifice and dedication. If you don't have it now, then don't sign up for the long haul (save your time and money).
Not only should you not have long nails for practical medical reasons, when you become a physician you also become part of the upper middle class, in which long nails are considered trashy. You'll also define yourself as a physician, subverting some of the rest of your personality. It takes a considerable amount of dedication. Just the fact that you posted this question makes me think maybe it's the wrong profession for you.
The dress code at my hospital states that finger nails cannot extend beyond the tip of the finger or be longer than 1/4", which ever is shortest.

3 comments:

  1. so as on the way to feel completely cozy, even though, we trust that it’s crucial that you know our history and speak with our professionals. this is how we earn the believe present day our patients, and we are hoping you’ll give us the opportunity to reply your questions. charlottesville cardiothoracic surgeons

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer,Lupus, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net