Sunday, October 25, 2009

Concerta + alcohol??

I am prescribed to 36mg concerta. I was tired and so I took one at 5pm. When will be a safe time for me to drink alcohol? It did not say "do not drink alcohol" on the bottle, and my doctor didnt say anything about it so that is why I am asking... thankyou.
Answer:
this is a question your pharmacist would be glad to answer. the one thing to remember is that not all Rx drugs are the same and Concerta is a CII (class 2) drug aka narcotic. this means that it has the most potential to knock you on your *** by combining its effects with another drug. the reason the effects are so great is due to an idea called synergy where 1+1 can equal many times more than 2. as for when id say the next day should be fine but Still talk to your pharmacist first with any and all questions. its their job and trust me they get this question enough :D
it is bacause the alchohol will disolve the concerta and
a chemical reaction will happen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net