Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cost of Hepatitis B shot?

what is the cost...and does a person have to recieve more then one shot ?
Answer:
http://www.hepb.org/hepb/vaccine_informa...
Only one shot is necessary,and if you are in health care you should get vaccinated.
First, I am not a physician, and do not practice medicine, but I hope you take me seriously. The price ranges from "free" to "whatever the market can bear". County Public Health Departments offer them either "free" or "very cheaply". I can promise you one thing, no matter what it costs, it is a deal, compared to getting Hepatitis. Getting this disease can cost so many thousands of dollars, over time, and could result in your death, which is actually quite cheap, but a bit intrusive!
Simply paying a doctor at his office might be easier than qualifying for a "free" one at the County, but it will only take two phone calls, or a couple of internet searches, to find out for sure which way to go.
Do it! This rates right up there with "use protection".
Ricky
I got a series of Twinrix of shots before I went to Mexico a couple of years ago. It cost about $150 total. It was three shots about 30 days apart.
Aloha, as a person who has gone through the series-due to having hepatitis "C" the shot for me was free.
Due to the Viet-nam conflict,the veterans admin gives me treatment.Fact is they told me, after decades of getting told I had a strain of none "A or B" finally that I had C
You should be able to get the shots free,due to the health of the masses.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net