Saturday, October 31, 2009

Contact lenses?

about how much money are the prescribed contact lenses? and im not talking about the ones in the box OK??
Answer:
Depends on the manufacturer.
For instance a pair of lenses for a year cost about $160 dollars.
Now if your graduation is available on dispossable ones you could get 2 boxes for a six month treatment for about $90 dollars. Therefore making the year long treatment as expensive as the year long lenses.
Now if you have certain types of eye situation you may be better suited for one year long custom made contacts. I.e. Astigmatism higher than 3.5 in toric lenses. You may have a hard time finding dispossable lenses for that kind of graduation.
But I do find dispossable lenses more comfortable so I do like to pay for those.
I don't quite understand "the ones from the box"...do you mean disposable? I pay $90 for a six month supply...but it was the same price as the ones I wore that weren't the toss away kind ($180 for one pair for the year) which is why I made the switch. Same price, only fresh lenses every two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net