Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dentist, Pediatrician, Sports doctor?

I'm interested in all 3 professions, but I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE!
If anyone out there is a dentist, pediatrician, or sports doctor...tell me if your job is rewarding or not?
and which one do you think is the most difficult, %26 which one's the easiest?
Answer:
Pediatrician $400,000-$600,000
life is a challenge, nothing is easy!
I'm going for my nursing degree. It's not easy...i did want to be a pediatrician..but i do not want to go to school that long. What i do know though that sports medicine is a good career path. There is money to be made there. One of my friends is going for that and my old ANP teacher said that is a great job, that brings in the big bucks.
Pediatrician!Pediatrician!Pedi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net