Saturday, October 31, 2009

Contact lenses?

i jsut got contacts and theyre amazing. i love them. but...everytime you put them in..do you also put in a great deal of bacteria? i mean, i do wash my hands like crazy and use the solution. but i work in an optometry clinic and ive had ppl buyin contacts, takin them outta the box right there, on the counter and just puttin them in. like that. no washing their hands. how does that work? so, if u wash ur hands and use the solution, do u put bacteria in?
Answer:
I wear contacts. I'm not too superficial about bacteria and germs, but I do wash my hands before touching my face and eyes. I've been okay, so I'm sure you'll be fine. And to the people who dont, that's their problem %26 they shouldve been smarter.
If you wash your had your ok, but if you don't then you are putting a lot of bacteria in. That's why they always say that you should wash your hands when handling your lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net